♥ i and you ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

♥ he is mine ♥


. assalamualaikum readers and guys .
. dah lama tak update blog nie :)
. HBY , friend ;)
. wanna story ABOUT HIM

. he is mine , want he just take , if he want you (:
. his name is MOHAMMMAD SYAZWAN IZZATI BIN MUSTAFA KAMAL (:
. just call he RYAN or SYAZWAN (:



. a guys that success to win my heart back (:
. first time in my life that i said : LOVE to he . NOT SAYANG (:
. really love he , and don't want to lose he .

. ours first meet was on 12 nov 2011
. fall in love was on 17 nov 2011
. ours engaged was on 7 apr 2012

. he was promise with me that :
. no lies
. no other girl besides me
. always with me , neither health or sick , rich or poor
. love me until he dies
. don't want to lose me

. first time back snap (:

. first time date (:





. accompany he play futsal 


. he accompany me ( model contest ) semi-final (:




. he accompany me again ( model contest - final )
. wins MISS PHOTOGENIC







.ours children (:

. and last : 
. sesiape yang mempunyai account twitter , come to follow me (:
https://twitter.com/#!/herahanaHR

No comments:

Post a Comment