♥ i and you ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

♥ afraid ♥


. ASSALAIMUALAIKUM dan SELAMAT DATANG readers ;)

. to my dearest MSI
. i am afraid to losing you
. that was enough to me , and i afraid that bad thing will happen again
. please don't lies me
. please don't cheat me
. please don't fraudulent me
. please don't leave me
. please , i begging you .
. seriously , i am afraid .
. and i always think
. how my day that without you
. can i life nicely ? i also don't know

. can you promise me that :
. ignore others girl in your life , please !
. please don't let do something that you never across from your mind
. please don't let me hate at all men in the world
. serious my dear , i need you in my life
. please , i beg you again

No comments:

Post a Comment