♥ i and you ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

h a n a ♥ a b o u t h e

h a n a ♥  H E 


 who is HE ? 
 i think everyone know who is HE .
 MOHD HAIKAL IQMAL BIN AMINUDDIN ♥ 
 he is my dars ♥ 

 when are we together ? 
 Date : 7 February 2010 
 Time : 10.32 pm 
 Location : own house 

 i want to story about HE ♥

 HE was a funny person 
 i think now only HE can make me laugh 
 HE was a serius  person 
 i think now only HE that i scared 
 HE was a naughty person 
 i think only HE can teach me about ******

  MOHD HAIKAL IQMAL BIN AMINUDDIN 
 i can't live without you !
 you is my soul : )
 now , i know that .
 I REALLY NEED YOU IN MY LIFE ♥ 
 ONLY you can do anything to me 

 i know that this is your WISH ♥ 
BRUNO MARS - MARRY YOU  

 LOVE YOU FOREVER ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment